Skip to main content
How to populate Attorney / CPA / EA information on POA and other forms?
- First you need to create a user by going to the user page under User Management. And click new user.
- Make sure you enter all information necessarily like: Address, phone, phone number, and fax number.
- Go to the EA/Attorney License # tab and enter CAF number, State License # or Designation Letter.
- Go to the role tab check the box next to "Attorney / CPA / EA" role.
- Note that if this person is not going to use irsLogics change the status to Inactive. Otherwise you are going to get charge for the active user.
- Now open any case and go to the form tab.
- Select form 2848.
- Under representatives/rep1 select the user you just created.
- Click on the PDF icon to generate the PDF file.