Dear Logics Users,
Check out the new feature which allows you to select multiple invoice lines send it for Print, email, eSign, or fax with your custom documents.
How it works:
- From the Sample Document under Administration/Forms page, copy the “Selected Invoices” merge field and paste it in your custom document.
- Upload your custom document in Administration/Forms page and check the “Invoice Form” check box for that document. You can add eSign fields to your invoice form too, if you want.
- Open a case with some invoices. Select the invoices that you want to send. Click on “Send Invoice” button.
- A window similar to “Send Doc” window opens up, but it only shows your Invoice Forms in the left hand side bar. Select the one in which you want to populate your selected invoices.
- You know what to do next!
One more thing…
- You can edit an existing invoice now. Select one of the invoices that you want to edit. Remember, one at a time! The edit button appears. Click on the edit button to modify that invoice line.
Note: Invoice Add/Delete/Edit/Send still follow the same roles permission control settings.
Don’t hesitate to submit a ticket with any questions.
Logics Support Team