Dear Logics users,
We are happy to announce some new esign features.
Now you are able to send esign requests to case contacts or CC case contacts on esign transactions (up to 15 people on a transaction). You can also send esign request directly to the spouse without including the main person on the transaction.
Here are some details related to esign updates:
- Esign can only be sent to email addresses of case person, spouse, and the case contacts.
- In SendDoc/Esign, you can select email addresses from a combo box. You won't be able to type the email addresses.
- Either main person, or spouse, or both have to exist in To: field in order for the esign to be sent.
- If both main person and spouse exist in To: field, main person should be the first email address and spouse be the second one, and then the rest of contacts, if any (order matters).
- In esign editor you are now able to add signature fields for main person, spouse, plus up to 13 contacts.
- Esign can be sent to spouse separately without main person being in the To: or CC: fields.
- A "Remove" button is added to esign log rows, so you can force-expire any incomplete esign transaction.